Tuesday 17 July 2012

Lausanne, Switzerland.

Mont Blanc, over the fields and far away... (Look closely for the snowy peak)




1 green bottle lying on the ground...




Where I found the green bottle. Great view on either side! I didn't touch/position it at all.



I'm in Lausanne for a few weeks. It's a very pretty hillside city on Lake Geneva in Switzerland. I've been taking some pictures. I haven't had time or energy to edit them, but I don't wanna forget these images...

PS: Looking for the Etsy Stock Take? Check out the tab at the top of the page, you can find great handmade items, jewellery, bags, clothes etc. for sale. Need a meaningful gift? You'll find one at Etsy...

Follow Lifes Jewels on String

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...