Sunday 8 April 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Fourteen

Wedding RSVP Card



Etsy Stock Take - Week Fourteen 

UPDATE: Don't post your links here anymore, please click on the link to go over to the latest Etsy Stock Take. I plan to do this at the end of every calender week, so please look out for the newest post!


This week I RSVPed to a wedding we've been invited to in June. I'm very excited about going south to Geneva and hanging out with all the lovely friends we made when we lived there.
I wanted to send a formal acceptance (we just don't get enough quality post these days do we?). 

When looking in the shops, I was surprised by the price of cards, an average of around EUR7. I didn't find much of a choice either. Maybe I went to the wrong places... 

Anyway I decided that I would make a card myself. Then I got to thinking it might be a nice addition to my Etsy shop. So I have listed a Wedding RSVP Card.

It's a bright white card and envelope embellished with sweet little crochet hearts. These could be done in a myriad of colours. It could be used as an RSVP card, an anniversary card, a congratulations card or a thank you card, or I could make a whole set to serve as wedding invitations... I hope I get a custom order! 

What have you been up to? I would love to know. The Etsy Stock Take has been a bit slow in the last week, but I think that Blogger changing over it's server has had a hand in that... 

See you next week,

Kat :)

Join me:

I hope that you fellow Etsians will join me in showcasing your new items each week. I will post my progress every Sunday, but you can join in with a live list anytime!

You have 2 options:

1. For those with time to blog: 

Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), title it Etsy Stock Take and link back here so your readers get a chance to find the link up list. Then create a link from here to your blog using the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. Then we can find your post :)

2. Link up directly to your Etsy shop:  

Post a link that goes directly to your new items in Etsy using the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post (you can put up as many as you like!).

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below. 

It seems that there has been some difficulties with the Mr Linky widget. If you have problems, please let me know and I will give you a hand. I will list each week's stock take on my Etsy Stock Take page. Please go and have a browse...

Let's show our support for each other craftwise!

I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of Etsy promotion for us all.



0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...