Sunday 5 February 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Five

I'm going to make a white little heart for a custom order.

Etsy Stock Take - Week Five

UPDATE! Don't post your links here anymore, please click on the link to go over to the latest Etsy Stock Take! I plan to do this at the end of every calender week, so please look out for the newest post!


Oh my goodness, how does time fly? So the Etsy Stock Take was supposed to motivate me to fill up my shop with new items (apparently regular sales start around the the 100 items mark). Instead I've been completely distracted with other projects (monthly make and finishing the socks) and for another week I have nothing new to put in my shop. Grrr.

That said, I am excited to report that I have had an inquiry for a custom order! Hooray! I am going to make a white crochet heart with a ribbon to be a ring pillow for a wedding in May. How lovely is that?

Are you doing a better job at stocking your shop than me?!

Kat x


Join me:

I hope that you fellow Etsian's will join me in showcasing your new items each Sunday (or anytime after that really!).  Let's blog hop!

You have 2 options:


1. Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), title it Etsy Stock Take and link back here, using the Mr Linky Blog Hop widget thingy at the bottom of this post.

2. Post a link that goes directly to your new items in the Mr Linky Blog Hop widget thingy at the bottom of this post.

I will list the links to each week's stock take on my Etsy Stock Take page. Please go and have a browse!

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below. Let's show our support for each other craftwise!

I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of promotion for us all...

 
What do you think?

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...