Friday 14 October 2011

Orchid love.





So, every time I get a new orchid I go nuts taking photos.

It's the shadows that do it for me. I know that photos are much better in natural light, but surely the electric hue is worth it to get a permanent record of this?

I want to paint the shadow onto the wall so I can enjoy it all the time. ha.


 On a slightly unrelated note, I've decided that I have to carry my camera with me everywhere.

Yesterday I saw:
-a hedgehog
-a dragonfly
-a particularly lovely fluffy cloud

I enjoyed the moment, but somehow I feel a need to capture them and take them home!

Missed opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love the orchid shadow photos- great colour orchid too! (My orchids are currently sulking in the spare bedroom...)
    I'm really pleased that you liked the geranium post- I get such pleasure from knowing that each year they'll pop up again (& I'm saving a fortune in the process)
    I'm v impressed that you manged to grow them from seed- were they difficult?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...